- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup ranch
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/8 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice the zucchini length wise and use a small spoon or teaspoon to remove the inside of the zucchini and form a “boat”
- Place the hollowed zucchini in a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine the cooked chicken, cream cheese, ranch dressing, shredded cheddar and buffalo sauce.
- Top with the shredded mozzarella.
- Bake 20-24 minutes until zucchini is fork tender.
SERVING SIZE: 336
Amount Per Serving: TOTAL FAT: 32.6gCARBOHYDRATES: 4.4gF