- Prep Time:20 minutes
- Cook Time:20 minutes
- Total Time:40 minutes
For the shrimp:
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- salt, black pepper to taste
For the cilantro lime sauce:
- ¼ cup oil
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic
- juice of 2 limes
- ½ cup sour cream
- salt to taste
For serving (optional):
- sliced jalapeno
- To make the taco shells, preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Place 1/3 cup piles of cheese 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese melts and turns lightly brown.
- Let the cheese cool for 2-3 minutes then using the spatula lift it up and place it over the handle of a tong or other utensils that is balanced on two cups.
- To make the sauce, add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate unit ready to use.
- Pat the shrimp dry with paper towels.
- Add the shrimp, chili powder, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, olive oil and salt and black pepper to taste and toss to combine.
- Transfer the shrimp to a large baking pan, and arrange in an even layer.
- Bake in preheated oven at 400°F for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Toss some of the sauce (not all) with the cabbage.
- Fill the taco shells with the cabbage and shrimps.
- Drizzle with sauce, top with sliced jalapeno (if using) and serve.
- Serving Size:1