These juicy Keto BBQ Pork Belly Bites are one of our favorite ways to enjoy this delicious cut of meat! They are loaded with flavor and you don’t need a fancy grill to cook them!
This pork belly bites recipe was a delicious accident, which involved a small fire in our barbecue/grill after my first attempt at smoking meat. It was a happy accident though because these bites are amazing!
Course: Dinner, Lunch, Main CourseCuisine: AmericanPrep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 40 minutesTotal Time: 50 minutesServings: 12 servingsCalories: 598kcalAuthor: Gerri
- Preheat your oven to 200C/390F.
- Cut your pork belly into 1-2 inch cubes and place into a roasting pan – we recommend using a foil tray to make clean up a breeze.
- Sprinkle over the BBQ rub and salt, mix well.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes, stirring about halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and stir through the BBQ sauce, then roast for another 10 minutes.
- Enjoy hot from the oven with a side of Keto Coleslaw.
Serving: 4oz | Calories: 598kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 61g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 618mg | Potassium: 210mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 11IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg