Keto cheese puffs you won’t be able to stop eating these – they are that good!
If you have never had cheese puffs you are going to want to try this ketogenic diet recipe.
Light and airy low carb cheese puffs.
These keto cheese puffs mix up super quick and taste amazing.
These are great for keto snacks, keto appetizers and are perfect to take to parties.
Even people who don’t follow a ketogenic diet will love these – they will disappear faster than you know.
These cheesy puffs are packed with cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
Are you ready to learn how to make keto cheese puffs?
Follow this NO FAIL step by step instructions for the BEST low carb keto cheese puffs
Keto Cheese Puffs
- ¼ cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ cup Shredded Mozzarella
- ¼ cup Almond Flour
- 1 Egg
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Stir together all ingredients in a bowl.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll out into balls.
- Arrange the balls on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
Energy – 89 kcal
Protein – 6.6g
Fat – 6.4
Carbohydrates – 1.7 g
Fiber – 0.9 g
Don’t Forget to Try Keto Garlic Bread roll sticks https://ketobeginners.co/low-carb-keto-garlic-breadsticks-1001/