This quick and easy Keto Chicken Broccoli Casserole Recipe with cream cheese and broccoli is made from scratch.
This recipe is super easy to throw together. It’s a rich, cheesy, and for a weeknight feast, quick dinner!
For years, this has been a favorite of my whole family. Even way before I started following the keto diet. We used to make this recipe with pasta added into it and it was so delicious and creamy, back when we didn’t watch our carbs.
Because it’s too high in carbs, obviously, we can’t have regular pasta anymore, but with pictures, we can still enjoy this incredible low carb chicken casserole recipes. for the kiddos or non-keto dieters, you can even cook some extra pasta on the side to make this dish even more filling!
Definitely a big plus in my books, taking less than 30 minutes to make and using just FIVE easy ingredients. You should totally try right away because that’s what makes this easy dish the perfect quick keto weeknight dinner!
Course: Dinner, Main Course
Cuisine: American, Australian
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
Servings: 8 serves
- 1 pound broccoli cut into flowers
- 1 chopped roasted chicken.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped basil
- 1 cup chopped cheddar cheese.
- Preheat your oven to 200C / 390F.
- Put a pan of water on high heat and boil the broccoli flowers till Al Dente. Remove well and add the chopped chicken to a large mixing bowl.
- In a small saucepan, add cream cheese, cream, almond milk, mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper and place over low heat. Stir until the sauce is smooth.
- Add the hot sauce to the broccoli and chicken mixture, add the basil and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a casserole dish and top with chopped cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes, until hot and the cheese is brown.
Servings: 250g | Calories: 416kcal | Carbohydrates: 6 grams | Protein: 31 grams Fat: 30 grams Saturated fat: 15 grams Cholesterol: 160 mg Sodium: 696mg | Potassium: 506mg | Fiber: 2 grams | Sugar: 2 grams Vitamin A: 1280IU | Vitamin C: 50.8 mg | Calcium: 204mg | Iron: 1.2 mg