Chicken tenders aren’t just for kids. Enjoy our delicious keto chicken tenders in all their juicy meat and crispy breaded glory.
- ▢1 lb Chicken Breast Tenders
- ▢1 cup Almond Flour
- ▢1 large Egg
- ▢1 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season chicken tenders with salt and pepper. Season the almond flour generously with salt and pepper.
- Beat 1 egg together with 1 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Dip each tender first in the egg wash and then into the seasoned almond flour. We like to place the tenders in a Tupperware container with the almond flour and shake to coat. A Ziploc bag also works well.
- Place tenders on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes. If they are not as crispy as you would like you can additionally broil them for 2-3 minutes.
- Allow tenders to cool for 5 minutes before enjoying.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.