Keto Chocolate Mousse RecipeThis keto chocolate mousse recipe is delicious, creamy and sugar free. Made with coconut milk, it’s full of flavor and totally dairy free.
|Course||Beverage, Drink, Side Dish|
|Keyword||keto chocolate mousse|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||2 minutes|
|Passive Time||7 minutes|
- 320 ml Coconut Milk or heavy cream
- 150 gm unsweetened baking chocolate
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 6 tbsp powdered erythritol or approved paleo sweetener
- 3 tsp stevia powder
- 3 eggs
- Put the coconut milk in a small pot and put it to boil. Once it starts boiling, turn off the heat and set aside.
- Add the unsweetened baking chocolate, cocoa powder, erythritol and stevia powder to a blender. Blend for about 20 seconds to break the chocolate apart.
- Add the egg yolks and blend again for a minute. You’ll now have a thick chocolate cream.
- Pour the hot milk in a slow and steady stream, inside the running blender through the small opening off the lid.
- Now, let it continue running for 30 seconds more after you’ve finished adding the cream.
- It’s done! Your chocolate mousse will resemble chocolate liquid.
- Pour the liquid into 6 different cups, bowls or anything you want to use.
- Place them in the fridge and let them cool for at least 90 minutes or until set. Top with any type of berries you wish and enjoy!