This copycat Chick-Fil-A chicken salad is nearly identical to the popular chain’s recipe, and has less than 1 gram net carb per serving!
Course lunch, Salad
Keyword copycat Chick-Fil-A chicken salad
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 4 people
Calories 315 kcal
- 12.5 ounces Canned Chicken Drained well
- 1/4 cup Celery chopped
- 1 tbsp Dill Pickle Relish
- 1/2 tsp Swerve Confectioner’s Sugar Substitute
- 1 Hard-Boiled Egg chopped finely
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- Mix together the ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Serve right away, or chill before serving if you prefer.
Net Carbs: less than 1 net carb per serving
The nutritional information for this recipe is calculated as a courtesy and is approximate only. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipes on this site.
CANNED CHICKEN RECIPES
If you enjoyed this copycat Chick-Fil-A chicken salad, here are even more recipes that use canned chicken. Save money and still eat healthy on the ketogenic diet!