I recently have started the ketogenic diet which means eating almost no carbs (20g a day) and I came across this cheesy bread recipe that uses very little carbs. Thanks to Beth LeDonne for sharing with me. You will not be disappointed!
Servings: 1-2 (this is a small personal size so you might want to double or triple for a family)
Watch me make it live…
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese (use 1 cup if you REALLY love cheese like me!)
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Pinch of Italian seasoning (optional)
- Parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and pat it out like you would pizza dough into parchment paper (not wax!) Sprinkle with some salt.
- Bake for approx. 15 minutes.
- Broil on high for 1-2 minutes to get a crisper top and brown edges.
- Cut with a pizza cutter and dip in some Raos marinara sauce!