COOK TIME 2 minutes TOTAL TIM E2 minutes
Basic Chaffle Recipe (makes 6)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheese (any variety or mixture of varieties will work)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Turkey Club Sandwich
- 2 Chaffles (recipe above)
- 2 ounces deli turkey
- 2 sliced bacon, cooked until crisp
- 2 small slices tomato
- 2 small leaves of lettuce
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
To make the Chaffles
- Combine the eggs, shredded cheese, almond flour and baking powder in a small bowl and mix well.
- Preheat a waffle maker according to the directions and lightly spray with cooking oil if needed.
- Spoon the batter into the waffle maker and cook 2-3 minutes until steam is no longer coming from the machine. This recipe makes 6 chaffles.
For the Keto Turkey Club
- Place one chaffle on a plate and top with turkey, crisp bacon, tomato, lettuce and salt and pepper to taste. Add mayonnaise to the other chaffle and top to complete the sandwich.
Store the chaffles in the fridge.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 622TOTAL FAT: 52gCHOLESTEROL: 290mgSODIUM: 1220mgCARBOHYDRATES: 5.6gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 4.6gFIBER: 1gSUGAR: 2.2g