- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/ tablespoon minced celary
- 1/2 tablespoon sweet relish no sugar added
- salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika to taste
- Cut each egg in half lengthwise and scoop out the yolk into a small bowl, reserving the whites.
- To the yolks, add the pickle relish, mayonnaise, dijon mustard, and paprika. Combine the ingredients with a fork until the mixture is smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into a sandwich zip top bag, pushing the mixture down to one corner. Cut the corner with scissors and pipe the mixture into each egg white.
- Garnish with dashes of smoked paprika and sea salt flakes if desired.
- Nutrition for 2 egg halves: 102 calories / 8g fat / 0g carbs / 6g protein
I like to use my Instant Pot to hard cook the eggs YOU can find that Instant port Here