cook time: 1 HOUR
total time: 1 HOUR
These Ranch Zucchini Chips are the perfect keto snack! Thin, crispy zucchini seasoned with ranch seasoning and roasted in the oven until they’re as crispy as potato chips!
- 4 cups very thinly sliced zucchini
- Spray olive oil, as needed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dry Ranch seasoning
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Using a mandoline slicer, slice the zucchini into 1/8th inch slices. Pat the zucchini dry with a paper towel and place in a large bowl.
- Spray the zucchini with olive oil until lightly coated, sprinkle the ranch seasoning over the zucchini. Use your hand to evenly coat the zucchini.
- Place the seasoned zucchini on a large silicone lined cookie sheet. Bake for 45 minutes. If the zucchini has begun to brown, flip the chips and bake an additional 10-20 minutes or until it has browned and dried out completely.
YIELD: 4 SERVING SIZE: 3/4 cup
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 36TOTAL FAT: 2.1gSODIUM: 34mgCARBOHYDRATES: 3.7gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 2.6gFIBER: 1.1gSUGAR: 2.8g