For the Breakfast Cake
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 6 eggs
- 4 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup granular erythritol
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- confectioner erythritol
- slivered almonds
- sugar-free syrup
- Heat your oven to 425°F.
- Place the butter in a cast iron skillet (or other oven-proof skillet) and transfer to the oven.
- Meanwhile, mix the remaining ingredients together in a mixing bowl to make the batter.
- Carefully with oven mitts or a pot holder, remove the skillet from the oven when the butter is melted and pour batter into skillet. Make sure the batter covers the bottom of the skillet completely.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until it gets bubbly and golden brown.
- Top with confectioner erythritol, slivered almonds, and sugar-free syrup before serving.
Calories: 432kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 348mg | Sodium: 312mg | Potassium: 153mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1524IU | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 1mg