- 3 Lbs Chicken Tenders
- • 4 Ounce Pork Rinds.
- • 2 Teaspoon Thyme.
- • 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt.
- • 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper.
- • 1 Teaspoon Oregano.
- • 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder.
- • 1 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika.
- • 1 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper.
- • 2 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place pork rinds in a resealable bag and crush into a panko sized grain. Be sure to leave a few large pieces.
- Add thyme, salt, pepper, oregano, garlic powder, and smoked paprika to the bag and shake a few times to combine.
- Pour the pork rind combo in an even layer on a flat plate.
- Beat eggs is a wide mouthed bowl.
- Dip chicken into the eggs, then into the pork rind combo — make sure to evenly coat all sides. 7. Place chicken onto prepared baking sheet.
- Once all chicken tenders are evenly coated, bake in the oven 24 minutes, or until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Allow chicken to cool and serve with your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy!