Cookie Dough Ingredients:
▢8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
▢8 tbsp butter, room temperature
▢1/4 cup Sugar Substitute( your choice)
▢1/2 cup Almond Flour
▢25 drops Liquid Stevia
▢1/4 tsp vanilla extract
▢1/4 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
▢1/4 cup Keto Chocolate Chips
▢ 9 oz cream cheese (softened)
▢ 2 oz sweetener of choice (Erythritol)
▢ 1c Heavy Whipping Cream (hwc)
▢ 2tsp pure vanilla extract
▢ ½ cup Cocoa Dry Powder Unsweetened (Dutch for a totally dark color
▢ ½ cup Whipped Heavy Cream
▢ 2 tablespoon Swerve (icing replacement)
To make the cookie dough
• Combine the butter and cream cheese into a large bowl using a hand mixer.
• Add in the almond flour, erythritol, stevia, vanilla extract, and pink salt and combine.
• Optionally, add in chocolate chips and fold to combine using a spatula. .
Press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
For the cheesecake layer
• Put the cream cheese, vanilla, and erythritol into your mixer and mix on low. Alternatively put into a bowl and mix with a hand mixer on low speed for 2 minutes, pausing to scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula, so as to achieve a smooth consistent texture.
• Add half of the heavy cream and mix for another 2 minutes. Let the bowl sit for 3-5 minutes as erythritol in its granulated form requires a little extra time to dissolve.
• Spread the cheesecake mixture on top of the cookie dough. Set the fridge for at least 1 hour before enjoying it.
To make the ganache
•Add the heavy cream to a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl. Heat on high for 40 seconds or until the cream is hot and has a skin forming on the top.
•Add in the cocoa powder and whisk until combined. It will turn a milk chocolate color at first but keep whisking until it changes to a dark chocolate color.
•Add in the powdered sweetener and whisk until the mixture is smooth and shiny. Serve immediately! If stored in the fridge overnight, heat in 15-second intervals in the microwave to warm it.
Refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours. Carefully run a knife around the edge before releasing the springform pan.
When serving you have to slide the pie cutter between the pan and cookie dough before lifting the slice.
Since it is raw dough it is softer than a traditional graham cracker crust.
This is copyrighted material scrapped from Joy Filled Eats. I will contact my lawyer if it is not removed immediately.