These easy chicken fritters make the best keto appetizers. They have a delicious cheddar crust and are perfect for dipping in your favorite sauce or dressing.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Chill time: 1 hour
Total Time: 33 minutes
Servings: 12 servings
- 2 lb ground chicken
- 8 ounces Cabot Seriously Sharp grated
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 large egg
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoon butter
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment or waxed paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken, cheddar, almond flour, egg, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Use your hands to mix everything well.
- Using 2 tablespoons at a time, form the mixture into small patties about 2 ½ to 3 inches across. You should get 24 to 26 patties. Place on the prepared baking sheet and refrigerate one hour.
- Set a large skillet over medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of the oil and ½ tablespoon of the butter. Once hot, add 8 to 10 of the chicken patties. Cook about 3 minutes per side, until cooked through (the internal temperature should reach at least 165ºF on an instant read thermometer).
- Place the finished patties on a paper towel lined plate to dry and repeat 2 more times, until all of the patties are cooked. Note: you may want to scrape out some of the baked-on cheese between batches, to avoid burning it.
- Serve warm, with some ranch or bleu cheese dressing for dipping.
Cheesy Keto Chicken Fritters
Amount Per Serving (2 fritters)
Calories 235Calories from Fat 140
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.