prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 22 MINUTES
total time: 32 MINUTES
These Keto Chocolate Muffins are scrumptious and packed with healthy fats and protein. They are also dairy-free making them Paleo friendly.
- 2 cups almond flour (or almond meal)
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup oil
- ¼ cup sugar-free maple flavored syrup (we use Lakanto)
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup sugar-free, dairy-free dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a cupcake pan with 12 paper liners; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk almond flour, cocoa, salt, and baking powder.
- Add in the oil, maple flavored syrup, and eggs and mix until combine.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter evenly into your paper liners.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the center is set.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Spoon almond flour into the measuring cup, and then level.
- You can use your oil of choice in this recipe. I haven’t tried using butter.
- You can freeze these muffins for up to 3 months.
- You can use your sweetner of choice in these muffins.
YIELD: 12 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 246TOTAL FAT: 16gSATURATED FAT: 2gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 13gCHOLESTEROL: 47mgSODIUM: 116mgCARBOHYDRATES: 12gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 7gFIBER: 5gSUGAR: 7gPROTEIN: 6g