1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- 1/4 cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate (at least 85% cocoa)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, cocoa powder, and powdered erythritol.
- Add melted coconut oil, almond butter, and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients. Mix until well combined.
- If desired, stir in shredded coconut for added texture and flavor.
- Line a square baking dish with parchment paper, leaving some overhang for easy removal.
- Transfer the mixture to the lined baking dish and press it firmly and evenly using the back of a spoon or your hands.
- Place the baking dish in the freezer for about 20-30 minutes to allow the mixture to firm up.
- In the meantime, melt the sugar-free dark chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate using a double boiler or microwave, stirring until smooth.
- Remove the baking dish from the freezer and pour the melted chocolate over the top, spreading it evenly.
- Return the baking dish to the freezer for another 30 minutes or until the chocolate has set.
- Once set, remove the candy bar mixture from the baking dish using the parchment paper overhang, and place it on a cutting board.
- Cut into desired candy bar shapes or sizes.
- Store the Keto Candy Bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to serve.
Nutrition Information (per serving, makes approximately 8 servings):
- Calories: 210
- Total Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 7mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 9g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Sugars: 1g
- Sugar Alcohols: 3g
- Protein: 5g
Please note that these values are approximate and may vary based on the specific ingredients and brands you use. It’s always a good idea to double-check the nutrition information based on your specific ingredients and serving size. Enjoy your Keto Candy Bars!