2 4-inch chaffles
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon blanched almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- cooking spray
Oops! We cannot find any ingredients on sale near you. Do we have the correct zip code?
- Whisk egg, almond flour, and baking powder together in a bowl. Stir in mozzarella cheese; set batter aside.
- Preheat a waffle iron according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Spray both sides of the preheated waffle iron with cooking spray. Pour 1/2 of the batter onto the waffle iron and spread it out from the center with a spoon. Close the waffle maker and cook until chaffle reaches your desired doneness, about 3 minutes. Carefully lift chaffle out of the waffle iron and repeat with remaining batter. Allow chaffles to cool and crisp up, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Use Cheddar cheese instead of mozzarella for a flavor variation
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe
2Calories 132% Daily Value *Total Fat 9g12%Saturated Fat 4g19%Cholesterol 111mg37%Sodium 271mg12%Total Carbohydrate 2g1%Dietary Fiber 0g1%Total Sugars 1gProtein 11gCalcium 268mg21%Iron 1mg3%Potassium 57mg1%