yield: 4 prep time: 5 MINUTES cook time: 20 MINUTES total time: 25 MINUTES
This super easy low-carb side is loaded with all of your favorite flavors! The crispy bits of bacon and cheese pair perfectly with tender, keto-friendly cauliflower!
- 1 head cauliflower (about 4 cups), stems removed and sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch seasoning
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- Green onions for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Remove the stems from the cauliflower and slice so you have as many flat edges as possible. Add the cauliflower to a mixing bowl and toss with the olive oil and ranch seasoning. Reserve the cheddar and bacon for later.
- Line a baking sheet with parchement paper and place the cauliflower in a single layer, do not over crowd your pan.
- Roast 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with cheddar and bacon.
- Roast an additional 5-10 minutes until it reaches your desired crispness.
YIELD: 4 SERVING SIZE: 3/4 cup
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 181TOTAL FAT: 15.6gCHOLESTEROL: 17.4mgSODIUM: 246mgCARBOHYDRATES: 6.3gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 4.2gFIBER: 2.1gSUGAR: 2.2gPROTEIN: 5.7g