Servings: 8 slices
Calories: 364 kcal
Author: Malinda Linnebur
- 1 pound (550g) homemade pizza dough or store bought
- ⅔ cup (155ml) ranch dressing
- 3 cups (340g) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1½ cups (200g) chopped cooked chicken
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Roll out dough to about a 13-15 inch circle. Place on pizza pan.
- Top dough with ranch and spread to an even layer. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with chicken and bacon. Bake for 15 minutes or until crust is golden.
- Chicken: you can use any cooked chicken. Rotisserie, leftover chicken, or just cut up a couple of chicken breasts and cook beforehand.
- Ranch: use whatever brand your family likes the best or try this Homemade Buttermilk Ranch.
- Cheese: shredded mozzarella is a good choice but you can also use monterey jack or pepper jack to change things up a bit. I will say one thing about cheese…….please grate your own cheese! The pre-shredded stuff you buy from the store is coated in an anti-caking agent and doesn’t always melt well.
- Nutrition facts: Since different brands of ingredients have different nutritional information, the information shown is just an estimate.
- Simple Caesar Salad
- Salad with Homemade Buttermilk Ranch
- Cheesy Breadsticks
- Fresh fruit slices
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
Amount Per Serving (1 slice)
Calories 364Calories from Fat 175
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 4.7g29%
Vitamin C 1mg1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Since different brands of ingredients have different nutritional information, the information shown is just an estimate.