Enjoy this low-carb and Keto friendly side dish any day of the week. Cauliflower is cooked in a creamy sauce and then pepper jack cheese and bacon are added near the end for a ton of flavor!
PREP TIME10 mins
COOK TIME2 hrs
TOTAL TIME2 hrs 10 mins
SERVINGS 6 Servings
- 1 Head Fresh Cauliflower (Cut Into 1-Inch Florets)
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese
- ¼ Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 8 Ounces Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- 6 Slices Bacon (Cooked Until Crispy And Crumbled)
- Spray the insert of a 4 to 6 quart slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the cauliflower florets, cream cheese, whipping cream, butter, salt and pepper to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours.
- Add the shredded pepper jack cheese and stir to combine.
- Recover slow cooker and continue to cook for an additional 30 minutes to 1 hour or until the cauliflower is fork tender.
- Add bacon crumbles, serve and enjoy!
Calories: 317kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.02g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 808mg | Potassium: 296mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 750IU | Vitamin C: 40.4mg | Calcium: 250mg | Iron: 0.5mg