PREP TIME15 MINUTESCOOK TIME20 MINUTESSERVINGS:12
- ▢½ cup onion chopped
- ▢1 cup green pepper chopped
- ▢1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- ▢1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ▢8 eggs
- ▢½ cup half and half cream
- ▢1 teaspoon salt
- ▢1/4 teaspoon pepper
- ▢Sliced green onion for garnish (or you can add it in.)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a 12 muffin pan. Divide the onion, green pepper, and ham evenly over the 12 muffin tins. Add the cheddar cheese evenly on the top.
- In a medium sized bowl whisk the eggs, half and half, salt and pepper. Pour over the top of the cheese and fill the liner until almost full.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until set. Remove and serve warm or let cool and store in the refrigerator or freezer. Reheat from fridge for about 30 seconds or frozen for about 1 minute or until heated through.
Serves: 12Calories98kcal (5%)Carbohydrates2g (1%)Protein7g (14%)Fat7g (11%)Saturated Fat4g (20%)Cholesterol123mg (41%)Sodium299mg (12%)Potassium94mg (3%)Fiber1g (4%)Sugar1g (1%)Vitamin A335IU (7%)Vitamin C10.6mg (13%)Calcium98mg (10%)Iron0.6mg (3%)