This Hamburger Broccoli Casserole is incredibly easy to make on a busy weeknight. Casseroles are great when you’re short on time and budget. With simple ingredients you may already have on hand, this one-skillet meal comes together in under 30 minutes!
Don’t be fooled by its simplicity.
From the first bite, you can taste the rich creamy sauce with the tender broccoli—it just oozes comfort food vibes.
KETO HAMBURGER BROCCOLI CASSEROLE
yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 20 MINUTES
total time: 30 MINUTES
A super simple keto casserole the whole family will love.
- Fill free to switch out the broccoli with your favorite veggie. This casserole is a staple in my household and I love switching it up based on what I have on hand. You could even add some jalepeños for spice!
- Chopping vegetables is a breeze with the Pro Chopper—it’s such a time saver!
- Make this ahead of time by using a non-stick skillet to sauté the beef and assemble the ingredients in a 9×13 foil pan. Cover and pop it in the freezer until you’re ready to bake.
- Want to make it even heartier? While the casserole is wonderful on its own, you can serve over mashed cauliflower for a filling meal or as a way to re-purpose for leftovers!
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 12oz. bag frozen broccoli
1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2.In a large cast-iron skillet, add 2 lbs of ground beef, chopped onion, salt, pepper, garlic, Italian seasoning and cook completely. Drain and add back to skillet.
3.Next add in cream cheese, heavy cream, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, 1 cup cheddar cheese, beef broth, and stir. Let simmer for about 5 minutes on low heat.
4.Add in frozen broccoli, then give it a quick stir. Add remaining cheese on top, and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
5.Serve and enjoy!
If you love this recipe, try out our One Skillet Keto Classic Chicken Pot Pie
Yield: 8, Serving Size: 1 cup
Amount Per Serving: 333 Calories | 19g Fat | 6g Total Carbs | 2g Fiber | 0 Sugar Alcohol | 32g Protein | 4g Net Carbs