This easy keto lemon cheesecake is so luscious and creamy, nobody will believe it’s low carb and keto friendly! Just a few minutes and a blender will have you enjoying this delicious lemon cheesecake in no time at all!
I would make cheesecake more often, but the whole drag the big mixer out and cream the cream cheese and sweetener bit, then add the eggs (MAKE SURE YOU ADD THEM ONE AT A TIME! AND BEAT AFTER EVERY. SINGLE. ONE…. or your entire cheesecake is ruined. The end.
It’s why I don’t bake a lot in general – WHY IS BAKING SO COMPLICATED?
Well it doesn’t have to be – and today I’m going to prove it to you!
This easy keto lemon cheesecake is dense and impossibly creamy, both tart and sweet, and I made it in my blender – no muss, no fuss. (what does that even mean?) Whatever – it was amazing, and so super easy.
We had friends drop by for an espresso while walking the beach in front of our house when I was whipping this up, and I didn’t miss a beat. Just kept throwing stuff in the blender. Then I halted conversation momentarily while I blended this keto lemon cheesecake batter up, and we resumed less than 2 minutes later like nothing happened.
I poured the cheesecake filling into my easy press in keto shortbread crust and threw that puppy in the oven before my espresso even had a chance to cool off. True story.
- 1 batch lemon almond shortbread dough
- 4 pkg (32 oz) full fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cup granulated erythritol sweetener
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (F)
- Make the lemon almond shortbread dough and press firmly into a 10 inch springform pan – going about 1 inch up the sides.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven and reduce heat to 325 degrees (F).
- Combine the softened cream cheese, sweetener, eggs, heavy whipping cream, vanilla, lemon juice and lemon zest in a blender and blend on high for 2 minutes or until very smooth.
- Pour the cheesecake filling into the pre-baked crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees (F) for 80 minutes (1 hour and 20 minutes.)
- Turn off the heat and leave in the oven with the door open about 10 inches for another hour.
- Remove and chill before serving.
- Serve garnished with whipped cream (optional but recommended)