Easy Keto Pizza Roll-Ups make the perfect Low Carb meal or keto snack! With only a few ingredients you probably already have in your fridge.
yield: 8 PIZZA ROLLUPS prep time: 5 MINUTES cook time: 6 MINUTES total time: 11 MINUTES
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F. Wash and slice the mushrooms, peppers and onions.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or an oven safe silicone mat.
- In a large frying pan combine the oil, onion, mushrooms, and peppers together over medium-high heat. Cook until the onions are golden brown.
- Lay the cheese flat and space the slices apart on the sheet pan so they are not touching. Sprinkle the peppers, mushrooms and onions mixture and Italian seasoning and basil over the top of each slice of cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 6-7 minutes until the cheese is golden brown around the edges.
- Allow the cheese to cool for about two minutes until you can touch it. Roll each slice up and enjoy with your choice of sauce.
YIELD: 4 SERVING SIZE: 2 roll ups
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 213TOTAL FAT: 16gSATURATED FAT: 8gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 7gCHOLESTEROL: 45mgSODIUM: 356mgCARBOHYDRATES: 4gFIBER: 1gSUGAR: 2gPROTEIN: 13g