SERVINGS: 2 PEOPLEPREP TIME: 10 MINUTESCOOK TIME: 25 MINUTESTOTAL TIME: 35 MINUTESThis easy-to-make Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussel Sprouts recipe is a delicious side dish made with lemon, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, and lots of garlic. 3.66 from 41 votes
- 1 pound Brussel sprouts – ends trimmed and cut in half
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic – minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- salt and black pepper
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- In a large bowl, add the Brussel sprouts, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Mix everything to combine well.
- Spread the Brussel sprouts mixture onto a baking sheet in an even layer with the cut-side-down.
- Don’t forget to toss them once halfway through baking.
- Bake them for about 25 minutes or until the Brussel sprouts are golden brown on the edges.
- Before serving, top with Parmesan cheese.
If you like Brussel sprouts, you’ll love this list of Brussel sprouts recipes that are great as side dishes. I also have a long list of delicious and healthy side dishes here. You’ll find a variety of great veggie side dishes, such as mashed cauliflower, cauliflower rice, roasted veggies, roasted asparagus, green beans, and salads.
Serving: 1/4, Calories: 268kcal, Carbohydrates: 14g, Protein: 17g, Fat: 18g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g, Monounsaturated Fat: 8g, Fiber: 5g, Sugar: 2g