yield: 5 prep time: 5 MINUTES cook time: 3 MINUTES total time: 8 MINUTES
These Ham and Cheese Chaffles require just 5 ingredients and are about 1 net carb each! This is the perfect easy keto breakfast or snack recipe
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese (I use a mixture of cheddar and mozzarella)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup ham, chopped
- In a mixing bowl beat the eggs well. Fold in the remaining ingredients until completely incorporated.
- Heat a waffle maker according to the manufactures directions. Add the batter to the waffle maker (about 2 sccops for the Dash waffle maker) be careful not to overfill.
- Remove the waffles when you no longer see any steam coming from the machine and the waffles are golden brown.
You can use whatever variety of shredded cheese you prefer.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 174TOTAL FAT: 12.8gCHOLESTEROL: 109mgSODIUM: 167mgCARBOHYDRATES: 1.6gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 1.2gFIBER: 0.4gSUGAR: 0.2gPROTEIN: 12.9g