This easy Iced Mocha requires just five basic ingredients and a few minutes to make! Low carb, keto-friendly recipe options are included!
This homemade mocha recipe is the perfect way to get your caffeine fix when you are short on time! You can easily make a strong, chocolatey coffee drink in a matter of minutes with this quick and easy recipe! I have always loved a good iced coffee, and today I’m sharing one of my favorite go to recipes!
This simple Iced Mocha is the perfect for hot summer days, or just when you feel like treating yourself to something a little special! It is so easy to adjust based on your own preferences. For example you can make coffee ice cubes for an ultra strong coffee, add in caramel sauce or a bit of vanilla! The possibilities are endless!
- 1 cup cold brew coffee
- 3/4 cup half and half, milk or almond milk if low carb
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup (sugar free if low carb)
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup (sugar free if low carb
- Ice cubes
- Combine the coffee, milk, chocolate syrup and simple syrup. Stir, shake or blend until smooth.
- Divide ice among two glasses, pour the coffee over ice.
- Garnish with whipped cream and additional chocolate syrup if desired.
Adjust the ingredients based on your personal preferences.
SERVING SIZE: Nutrition calculated with sugar free keto options
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 2.2g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 4.2g