Instant Pot Mexican Taco Casserole
Ground beef simmered along with taco seasoning and then baked in the Instant Pot
with the cheeses make a delicious casserole.
- ▢2 pound ground beef
- ▢2 tbsp taco seasoning
- ▢1 cup salsa
- ▢1 cup cottage cheese
- ▢½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ▢½ cup water
- Arrange the trivet in the Instant Pot and water.
- Mix the ground beef and taco seasoning in a bowl.
- Mix together the cottage cheese, salsa and cheddar cheese.
- Put the ground beef mixture in the baking dish and top with the cheese mixture.
- Place the baking dish on the trivet and lock the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 20 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure quickly and dish out.