yield: 6 prep time: 5 MINUTES cook time: 15 MINUTES total time: 20 MINUTES
These Italian Baked Mushrooms are smothered in a delicious butter, garlic and herb sauce! This is the perfect easy, low carb side dish recipe!
- 16 ounces Baby Bella Mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced (3-4 large cloves)
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup parmesan for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the sliced mushrooms on a rimmed baking sheet. It is okay if they overlap a little bit because they will shrink as they cook.
- In a mixing bowl combine the melted butter, oil, vinegar, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Drizzle the mixture over the mushrooms and toss to coat.
- Roast the mushrooms 10 minutes, turn and bake an additional 5-10 minutes until they reach your desired tenderness.
- Garnish with parmesan and additional herbs if desired
YIELD: 6 SERVING SIZE: Roughly 1/2 cup, but it will depend on how much your mushrooms reduce as they cook.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 113TOTAL FAT: 8.2gCHOLESTEROL: 15.3mgCARBOHYDRATES: 5.6gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 4.4gFIBER: 1.2gSUGAR: 2.8gPROTEIN: 3.3g