yield: 1 prep time: 3 MINUTES cook time: 10 MINUTES total time: 13 MINUTES
Easy Keto BLT sandwich made with a cheesy chaffle “bread”, crispy bacon, lettuce and tomato. It’s quick to make and perfect for lunch.4.5 Stars (5156 Reviews)Print
For the chaffles
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
For the sandwich
- 2 strips bacon
- 1-2 slices tomato
- 2-3 pieces lettuce
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Preheat the waffle maker according to manufacturer instructions..
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together egg and shredded cheese. Stir until well combined.
- Pour one half of the waffle batter into the waffle maker. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Repeat with the second half of the batter.
- In a large pan over medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy, turning as needed. Remove to drain on paper towels.
- Assemble the sandwich with lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise. Enjoy!
- If you are using a larger size waffle maker, you may be able to cook the whole amount of batter in one waffle. This will vary with the size of your machine.
YIELD: 2 SERVING SIZE: 2
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 238TOTAL FAT: 18gSATURATED FAT: 9gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 7gCHOLESTEROL: 143mgSODIUM: 554mgCARBOHYDRATES: 2gFIBER: 0gSUGAR: 1gPROTEIN: 17g