Classic Broccoli Salad with chunks of crispy bacon, sweet red onion and toasted pine nuts tossed in a flavorful dressing makes one super tasty Keto salad!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- ▢4 ½ cups broccoli florets, cut into small bite-size pieces
- ▢8 slices uncured bacon
- ▢¼ cup pine nuts, toasted
- ▢¾ cup mayonnaise
- ▢¼ cup sour cream
- ▢3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ▢¼ cup red onion, minced
- ▢2 tablespoons swerve confectioners
- ▢Salt and pepper to taste
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then crumble into small bits and set aside.
- Add all the remaining ingredients into a large bowl, except the broccoli, bacon, red onion and pine nuts, and whisk to combine.
- Add in the broccoli, bacon, pine nuts and red onion over the dressing and toss to coat.
- Allow to sit for 20-30 minutes so the flavors can develop and the broccoli can absorb the dressing. The longer it sits, the better it is!
If you don’t like the broccoli raw, you can steam it for 2 minutes and dry well before mixing in the dressing. You can also substitute the pine nuts with sunflower seeds, chopped walnuts or slivered almonds.
Keto Broccoli Salad with Bacon
Amount Per Serving
Calories 315Calories from Fat 279
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 7g44%