yield: 2 prep time: 1 MINUTE cook time: 5 MINUTES total time: 6 MINUTES
These Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos only have three ingredients, can be made in under 10 minutes and have nearly no carbs!
- 6 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cooked shredded or grilled chicken
- 2 tablespoons buffalo sauce for dipping
- low carb ranch dressing (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat.
- Place the cheese slices evenly on the mat.
- Bake 5-7 minutes or until the outside edges are browned and crisp. (watch video)
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool 1-2 minutes.
- Place chicken on one end of the cheese slice and tightly roll, seam side down.
- Serve with buffalo sauce and low carb ranch.
This is my favorite way to grill chicken for recipes like this and this is my go to
SERVING SIZE: 3 taquitos
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 390TOTAL FAT: 21.7gCARBOHYDRATES: 0.3gFIBER: 0.2gPROTEIN: 43.3g