* 4 eggs
* 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
* 1 cup almond flour
* 2 tsp baking powder
* 2 tbsp butter melted
* 1 tsp garlic powder
* fresh parsley, for garnish
* Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.�
* Whisk the eggs in a bowl, then add cheddar cheese, melted butter, almond flour, baking powder, and garlic powder. Mix all the ingredients until well combined.�
* Use a large spoon to scoop the dough onto a baking sheet. This recipe should make 10 smaller biscuits or 8 large ones. Top with optional chopped parsley.�
* Bake cheddar biscuits in the oven for 15 minutes.
Force Stubborn Belly Fat Off With THIS 30 Second Fix
According to a Harvard-trained doctor, keto will NEVER help you shed stubborn belly flab… IF any of your 5 fat-loss hormones are out of balance. And it doesn’t matter how few carbs you eat, how much you exercise, or how many supplements you take. That’s the bad news…
The good news is… when you bring these 5 fat-loss hormones back into balance, it really doesn’t matter what diet you try. Your body can’t help but melt the fat off your tummy, butt, and upper arms.
Even better? There’s a quick, at-home way to rebalance all 5 of these hormones. It takes just 30 seconds a day. And you could see the stubborn rolls start melting off before your eyes! Here’s how: