Keto chicken with parmesan
Keto Chicken Parmesan is one of the dishes at every Italian restaurant in the US. I know why: it’s delicious! My low carb keto chicken parmesan recipe is fast, grain free, gluten-free, & and kid-approved!
Ingredient for Keto chicken with parmesan
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (trimmed of fat)
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese- the real kind not the grated kind
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- •Lightly grease a 9×13″ baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- •Arrange the chicken breasts evenly out in the prepared dish.
- Salt & pepper them.
- •In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise,
- Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder until evenly combined.
- • Add the mayo mixture in dollops evenly out over the chicken, then use a spatula to spread as necessary to cover the chicken completely.
- •Bake the chicken at 400° for 20-25 minutes.
- If the cheesy crust is browning too much before the meat’s done, loosely tent with aluminum foil.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven, and let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving.
NURITIONS: Amount Per Serving