Keto Chocolate Avocado Smoothie
This deliciously thick Keto Chocolate Avocado Shake is a great way to get a good dose of collagen protein, essential fats, and a big serve of potassium while staying low-carb and low calorie.
This Ket Smoothie is very easy to make in a blender with readily available ingredients, we used chia seed in this recipe to give an extra dose of Omega-3s and also to make it nice and thick.
Course: Beverages, SnacksCuisine: American, Australian, BritishPrep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 0 minutes0 minutesTotal Time: 5 minutesServings: 2 servesCalories: 217kcalAuthor: Matt
- 2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 scoops Chocolate Collagen Protein approx 35g
- 1/2 Avocado
- 3 teaspoons Chia Seed
- pinch Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 cup Ice optional
- Halve and remove the meat from half of an Avocado
- Place all the ingredients in your blender.
- Blend on high for half a minute or until smooth.
- Pour the ingredients into two large glasses.
- For a thicker consistency put the Shake in the fridge for 15 minutes until the chia seeds absorb some of the liquid. If you leave it too long you may need a spoon.
- Serve immediately.
Serving: 1Shake | Calories: 217kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 440mg | Potassium: 268mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 73IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 344mg | Iron: 1mg