KETO CINNAMON SUGAR BROWN DONUTS
- 150g almond flour
- 50g erythritol, granulated
- 10g baking powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 50g butter
- 3 large eggs
- 2g vanilla extract
- 20g erythritol, confectioners (or blended granulated)
- 5g cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a hand mixer, or stand mixer mix the eggs until light and fluffy.
- Melt the butter in the microwave (15 second increments until melted).
- Add almond flour, erythritol, baking powder, salt, melted butter and vanilla to eggs and mix well.
- Fill the donut pan equally with dough. (TIP: Put the dough in a gallon sized bag and clip the bottom corner and pipe it into the pan).
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and firm.
- Mix topping together.
- Remove from the pan and dust with cinnamon sugar mixture.
Macros (Makes 6 Servings):
- Calories: 246
- Protein: 8
- Fat: 22
- Net Carbs: 3
- Total Carbs: 6