This Crack Chicken in the Crock Pot is keto friendly and low carb. But you don’t have to follow a low carb lifestyle to enjoy it. The whole family will love this creamy, cheesy chicken dish.
Course: Crock Pot Meal
Keyword: chicken, crock pot, keto
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours 15 minutes
- Crock Pot
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning packet
- 2 pounds of defrosted chicken breasts
- 8 oz package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese cut into chunks
- 8 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Add chicken broth to the slow cooker and stir in Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning packet. Then add defrosted chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
- After the cook time has ended, shred the chicken with two forks.
- Add chunks of cut up Philadelphia Cream Cheese, bacon and shredded cheddar. Stir ingredients.
- Cover the crock pot again, and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes, until the cream cheese has melted.
Calories: 347kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 125mg | Sodium: 475mg | Potassium: 520mg | Vitamin A: 495IU | Vitamin C: 2.4mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 0.7mg