Simple low carb recipe for the BEST keto cheese garlic bombs.
These little garlic cheese bites make a great keto dinner, keto lunch, side dish or keto appetizers.
Keto Garlic Cheese Bombs
- 120 grams Cheddar Cheese, cubed
- 2 tbsp Melted Butter
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- Fresh Parsley for garnish
For the Dough
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ cup Cold Butter
- 1/3 cup Almond Milk
- Whisk together almond flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- Cut int the cold butter with a pastry blender.
- Slowly blend in cold almond milk.
- Knead the mixture into a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into 8 balls. Press on each ball to slightly flatten.
- Place a cube of cheddar over each piece of dough.
- Fold the dough over the cheese and press to seal. Repeat for all remaining ingredients.
- Stir together melted butter and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Set the balls, seam side down, on a baking sheet lined with parchment. Brush with the garlic butter mixture.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 400F.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Energy – 204 kcal
Protein – 6
Fat – 19
Carbohydrates – 3 g
Fiber – 1.5 g