- (1 bag) 7 oz ChocZero Dark Chocolate Chips (Sugar-Free)
- 3/4 cup butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups Besti Monk Fruit Allulose
- (at room temperature) 6 large Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3 cups Wholesome Yum Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- (1 1/2 cups) 1 Sugar-Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup Besti Brown Monk Fruit Allulose
- 6 large Egg yolks (at room temperature)
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups Pecans (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 3 cake pans(9-inch) with parchment paper and grease the inner sides.
- Melt the chocolate chips, in a medium bowl in the microwave. Put it aside.
- To cream the butter and Besti together in a large bowl, use a hand mixer for 2-4 minutes until it gets light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, one by one.
- Until it gets smooth, beat in the melted chocolate and vanilla extract.
- Beat in the sea salt, baking powder, and almond flour, until it gets smooth.
- Among the 3 prepared pans, divide the dough, smoothing the top with a spatula. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until an inserted toothpick, comes out clean and the top springs back.
- In the pans, cool the cake layers completely, then along the sides, run a knife and flip to release.
COCONUT PECAN FILLING:
- According to the instructions here, in a large saute pan, make the sugar-free sweetened condensed milk.
- Add the Besti Brown and butter. Over low heat, cook for 1-2 minutes, whisking frequently, until it gets smooth.
- Whisk in the egg yolks. Over low heat, cook for about FIVE minutes, whisking frequently, until it starts to thicken.
- Take away from heat. Stir in vanilla. To cool for 10 minutes, put it aside.
- Stir in pecans and shredded coconut. Let the frosting cool completely.
- Onto a cake stand, place one layer of cake. Top with the coconut-pecan filling(about 1/3) .
- On top, place the second layer of cake. Top with another 1/3 of the filling.
- Place the third layer of cake on top. Top with the remaining 1/3 of the filling.
Amount per serving.