These keto hash browns are crispy on the outside, soft and fluffy on the inside, and baked to perfection! Made with just 4 ingredients, you won’t believe them to be low carb!
- ▢4 cups cauliflower rice approximately 1 head of cauliflower
- ▢1/2 cup parmesan cheese finely grated
- ▢2 large eggs
- ▢2 tablespoon olive oil
- ▢1/2 teaspoon salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F. Line a flat baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add your riced cauliflower and microwave for 2 minutes, until slightly tender. Remove from the microwave and let the cauliflower sit for 10 minutes, before using a dishcloth to squeeze out all excess moisture.
- Transfer the cauliflower into a large mixing bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well, until combined.
- Using your hands, form 8 small portions of the mixture and place them onto the lined sheet. Form into rectangular shapes and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove the hash browns from the oven and let cool on the sheet for 5 minutes, before serving.
TO STORE: Leftover hash browns should be stored in the refrigerator, covered. They will keep well for up to 1 week.
TO FREEZE: Place the cooled hash browns into a ziplock bag and store them in the freezer for up to 6 months.
REHEATING: Either use a hot non-stick pan or air fryer. Heat up until crispy on all sides.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 93kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 5gFat: 7gSodium: 142mgPotassium: 262mgFiber: 2gVitamin A: 116IUVitamin C: 39mgCalcium: 99mgIron: 1mgNET CARBS: 2g