KETO KRISPY KREME DONUTS
Keto Krispy Kreme
Having a Krispy Kreme donut and living a keto lifestyle are no longer mutually exclusive, so bake these very yeasty and addictive donuts with a crunchy, sugary exterior you’ll want to have again and again without all the guilt!
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 6 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup monk fruit sweetener we like Lakanto-Golden
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
For the Donut
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl with a whisk.
- Add and rest of ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk until it becomes a sticky, thick dough.
- Use a piping bag or a ziplock bag to pipe the dough into a greased donut pan and bake for 20 minutes, then remove from oven to let cool.
- While cooling, start the glaze.
For the Glaze:
- In shallow saucepan, combine all ingredients and whisk together.
- Let cook on medium heat for five minutes while whisking constantly.
- Once donut is slightly cooled, drop in pan of hot glaze, and coat both sides completely.
- Repeat until all donuts are coated.(If you notice glaze is starting to thicken up in pan, place back on heat for a minute or so to remelt).
- Let cool on plate. The glaze with harden a bit, creating a crunchy exterior. Enjoy!
Substitutes: Monk Fruit sweetener for any granulated sweetener
Xanthan Gum can be omitted, although it will change the texture a bit
Coconut Oil can be subbed for any oil
Eggs cannot be substituted in this recipe
Serving Size 1 donut Servings Per Container 4 donuts Amount Per Serving Calories 185 Calories from Fat 135% Daily Value*Total Fat 15g 23% Saturated Fat 10g 50% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 90mg 30% Sodium 180mg 8% Total Carbohydrate 9g 3% Dietary Fiber 6g 24% Sugars 1g Protein 6g 12%
This is great recipe! I’ll definitely be making these weekly!
Thank you so much for sharing this recipe. Today is my daughter’s 14 th wedding anniversary so guess what I’m going to make them!?
I do not have a donut pan. Is there something else you might suggest.
Thanks again, you’re the best!!!💐😊
These were very good. They had a coconut flavor due to the coconut flour. There was a creaminess’ to them and they were very moist. These definitely satisfied the sweet craving and even better with a cup of coffee.
I used my mini donut maker, cooking each (3) for 4 min. Pouring the remaining syrup over the donuts really helped give more of the glazed taste. Pretty tasty, but not light and fluffy like Krispy Creme but a great substitute. Mini donuts were 18, so it’s like having a big treat!
Thanks For the recipes cannot wait to fix the downlights I haven’t had a donut in over 15 years when they told me I had borderline diabetes I cannot wait to make this and eat some this is so awesome thank you so much
Taste Ok. Not A Krispy Kreme Ok, But Ok. Burst 3 Ziplock trying to pipe the dough out.