Keto no-bake peanut butter cheesecake recipe is shared by Annax Anna. Take peanut butter and cream cheese at room temperature. You can also add chocolate to it or you can also use any other nut butter of your choice.
Ingredients Of Keto No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- 2 cups Almond flour
- 1 Cup Walnut
- 1/14 / Cup 60g Melted Butter
- 1⅔ / 400ml Cup Cream
- 250g / 9oz Cream Cheese (Philadelphia )
- ½ Cup / 125ml Smooth Peanut Butter.
- stevia to taste
Method Of keto No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Crush the Almond flour and Walnut with a heavy object or by using a food processor. Place them into a bowl and pour over the melted butter. Mix to combine.
- Press the biscuit base into an even layer in a lined 8inch or 20cm springform cake pan. Place in the fridge to set.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl pour in the cream and using a whisk or a hand mixer, beat until softly whipped. Set to the side.
- In another bowl add the cream cheese. Mix together until smooth and combined. Add in the peanut butter, whisk again and add stevia. Finally pour in the cream and mix again until the cheesecake mixture is smooth and combined.
- Pour the cheesecake filling into the cake tin and place back into the fridge for at least 6 hours or overnight to set. Once set remove the cheesecake from the pan.
- Place the cheesecake back into the fridge for at least a few hours to set before serving……. Enjoy yummy cake with coffee or tea