Keto Oreo Chaffles
Prep Time:10 mins
Cook Time:4 mins
Total Time:14 mins
Diet: Diabetic, Gluten Free
For the chaffles:
- ▢1 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- ▢2 large eggs
- ▢2 tablespoons Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- ▢2 tablespoons Unsweetened cocoa powder preferably black cocoa powder
For the topping:
- ▢3 ounces Cream cheese softened
- ▢3 tablespoons Heavy whipping cream
- ▢3 tablespoons Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- Preheat a mini waffle maker.
- Add the ingredients for the chaffle to a small blender and puree smooth. A mixing bowl and whisk can also be used to combine the ingredients well.
- Place ¼ of the batter at a time into the mini waffle maker, and cook for 3-4 minutes each until done.
- Blend the ingredients for the topping together until smooth.
- Place the topping on each chaffle and serve individually or stacked on top of each other and cut into fourths.
A smoothie blender works best for combining the chaffle ingredients.
If you want to make the chaffles faster, have two waffle makers going at once.
To save on time, you can make these chaffles in large quantities and freeze them for later.
For extra crispy chaffles, cook them for longer or toss them into the toaster for a minute or two after cooking.
Can be stored for five to seven days in the refrigerator or up to 6 months in the freezer.
Serving: 0.5chaffle | Calories: 237 | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 154mg | Sodium: 284mg | Potassium: 132mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 775IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 187mg | Iron: 1mg
Net Carbs: 2 g | % Carbs: 3.4 % | % Protein: 19 % | % Fat: 77.6 % | SmartPoints: 9