Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time35 mins
- muffin pan
- 1 cup pickle slices
- 1 ¾ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Pat pickles dry with a paper towel.
- Place 1 Tablespoon shredded cheese in the bottom of each muffin tin.
- Place three pickles on top of the cheese and add 1 more Tablespoon cheese on top.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired and bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and crispy.
- Serve with ranch dip.
- For crispy results, be sure pickles are as dry as possible.
- Refrigerate pickle chips, covered up to 2 days.
- Pickle chips can be reheated quickly under the broiler or in the microwave.
- Or enjoy pickle chips served cold!
Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 413mg | Potassium: 54mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 374IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 248mg | Iron: 1mg
Keyword dill pickle chips, keto pickle chips
Course Appetizer, Snack