This easy, dairy-free recipe results in fudgy goodness. Try these brownies with a little Coconut Whipped Cream on top for sheer keto decadence!
Yield: 16 brownies (1 per serving)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- ¾ cup avocado oil
- ¾ cup granulated erythritol-based sweetener
- 3 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup (50g) blanched almond flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chopped raw walnuts or pecans (optional)
A bulk sweetener is important to give these a true brownie texture.
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F and grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, sweetener, eggs, and vanilla extract.
3. Add the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt and whisk until well combined. Stir in the chopped nuts, if using.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the edges are set but the center is still a little soft to the touch. Bake longer if you prefer cakier brownies.
5. Remove from the oven and let cool completely in the pan. Then cut into 16 squares.
SERVING SUGGESTION: If you don’t need to be dairy-free, these brownies would be dreamy topped with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting or a scoop of Vanilla Bean Semifreddo .
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Because of their moisture content, these brownies are best kept in the fridge for up to 5 days. I like to let them come to room temperature before eating.
CALORIES: 113 | FAT: 15.5g | PROTEIN: 3.2g | CARBS: 2.3g | FIBER: 1.3g | ERYTHRITOL: 11.3g