Our mouthwatering Low Carb Texas Toast is the perfect addition to any dinner. It’s crispy around the edges and topped with butter, garlic and gooey cheese. It’s keto friendly, gluten free and will be gone way too quickly.
Servings: 4 slices
Prep Time: 2 mins
Cook Time: 2 mins
- ▢4 slices homemade keto white bread
- ▢2 tablespoons salted butter at room temperature
- ▢1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ▢1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- ▢1/2 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Preheat the broiler. Line a baking tray with foil.
- Butter 1 side of each slice of bread. Place the bread (butter-side-uon the prepared baking tray.
- Sprinkle on the garlic powder, mozzarella cheese, and parsley.
- Broil until the cheese is melted (stay with it, this can happen fast).
- If you don’t have garlic powder on hand, use 1/2 teaspoon minced or crushed fresh garlic
Low Carb Texas Toast
Amount Per Serving
Calories 205Calories from Fat 162
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 5g31%
Vitamin A 312IU6%
Vitamin C 1mg1%