Celery sticks stuffed with a creamy and delicious filling and topped with crispy bacon bits are sure to become your new favourite keto snack! Prep Time:10 minutesCook Time:0 minutesTotal Time:10 minutes Servings:
- ▢10 oz Cream cheese
- ▢¼ cup Cheddar Cheese
- ▢2 tablespoon Fresh herbs like chives or parsley
- ▢¼ cup crispy cooked bacon bits (about 4 slices)
- ▢½ teaspoon Salt
- ▢½ teaspoon Pepper
- ▢3 Celery stalks cut into 3rds
- Fry the bacon on a very hot pan until it’s crispy. Set aside on pieces of paper towel to drain and cool.
- Clean the celery stalks, cut them in thirds, and set aside. Clean the fresh herbs and chop them into smaller pieces.
- Add the cream cheese to a food processor and process until whipped and creamy. Stop to scrape down the sides if necessary.
- Add in the cheddar cheese, fresh herbs, salt, pepper, and bacon bits and pulse until combined. Scrape down the sides as necessary.
- Spoon the filling into the middle of the celery sticks, leaving an inch on the bottom free of filling and sprinkle with bacon pieces.
This recipe makes 9 servings. Each serving is 1/3 stuffed celery stalkYou can use fresh or dry herbs in this recipe. You can replace a tablespoon of fresh herbs with one teaspoon of dry herbs. You can control the texture of the filling by blending it more or less. I prefer to have the mixture more on the chunky side so I only give it a few pulses. https://fb69567605ad3aa4f5cc817e1a719c9a.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.html
Nutrition Info Per Serving
Nutrition FactsStuffed Celery with Cheese, Bacon, and HerbsAmount Per Serving (1 stuffed celery stick)Calories 136Calories from Fat 113% Daily Value*Fat 12.6g19%Saturated Fat 7.5g38%Trans Fat 0gPolyunsaturated Fat 0.5gMonounsaturated Fat 2.8gCholesterol 39.4mg13%Sodium 272.1mg11%Potassium 79.9mg2%Carbohydrates 2g1%Fiber 0.4g2%Sugar 1.4g2%Protein 4.2g8%Net carbs 1.6g* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.