These keto bagels with fathead dough need only 5 ingredients. Make delicious low carb bagels with fathead dough that are only 3g net carbs and ready in under 30 minutes.
- 2 ½ cups low-moisture mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp Everything Bagel Seasoning Mix
Cook ModePrevent your screen from going dark
- Preheat the oven at 400°F /200°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl mix well the shredded mozzarella, the cream cheese, the almond flour, and the baking powder.
- Microwave the cheese mixture for 60 seconds. Stir well the melted mixture, until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Add the eggs while the cheese mixture is still warm. If the dough is too sticky add 1-2 tbsp almond flour and incorporate well.
- Divide the fathead dough into six equal parts. Using your hand form long strings and shape them as a round bagel, pressing the ends, as shown in the video.
- Place all the formed bagels on a baking sheet and sprinkle with Everything Bagel Seasoning Mix.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the bagels are golden on the edges.
If you are not a fan of using the microwave, you can melt the cheese mixture in a double boiler, mixing from time to time until it gets to the consistency shown in the video.
Amount per serving.